In 1802, the Imperial Guard is given a new sword. That of the light cavalry is a beautiful weapon manufactured and assembled in the factory of Versailles, with the exception of the blade which is imported from the Klingenthal factory, as evidenced by the stamp engraved on the back. The sheath is made of brass on a wooden core and blackened leather. This sword equipped also the cavalry, artillery gunners or lancers.
NEW ARTICLE IN ITS ORIGINAL PACKAGE.
Additional photos are available by mail upon request.